Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Series

As soon as I get Garry's Mod working again, I will start making what I call Unforeseen Discipline

UD is a compiled comedy/horror/romance that I have been writing for the last year.

Basically, it's about a 500 year old fox who falls in love with Nintendo's Krystal, a "Beautiful intergalactic vixen with special abilities". Together Krystal and Professor Skorpion RyDer have many an adventure, ranging from a zombie apocalypse, to making a band, locally known as Teilor Kei. Professor RyDer is the leader of a team called Star-Zed, the family crest being a team band worn on the left arm and the right leg.


It started out as a book, but then I had an idea to make it a game, then a reskin for VALVe's Left 4 Dead, then an online comic, then an online movie where it will be at.

If it gets popular enough, I might make some products for you guys to purchase and use/wear in the real world.

So Welcome, welcome to my new blog. It's safer here...